Accelerate your skin and wound care with this compact and sensibly organized guide which is vital for providing optimal care. This latest update is based on the 7th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Clinical Guide Skin & Wound Care
help both clinicians and institutions deliver wound care that's appropriate for patient needs and cost-effective for the institution.
- Important new content on documentation regulations
- Covers the fundamentals of skin and wound care, including assessment, treatment, prevention, nutrition, and documentation
- New topics on lymphedema featuring best practices
- Checklist Topics
- Profiles of 300 plus products in alphabetical organization
- Essential skin care and wound prevention techniques, including nutrition guidelines
- Each wound care product profile describes the product in detail, including the product's form, available sizes and actions, indications and contraindications, and application and removal instructions
- Includes product classification billing codes - the Health-care Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
- Includes 3 calculators and 9 interactive flowcharts which assist in making informed decisions
- New advice on the skin care products you use most, including cleansers, moisture barriers, antifungal and antimicrobial treatments, therapeutic moisturizers, liquid skin protectants, and others