An indispensable tool for making fast emergency decisions with up-to-date and best research available in medical practice. This latest update is based on the 5th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Rosen and Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
, provides a definitive guide to diagnosis and treatment in the emergency room, making it the perfect handbook for students, residents, nurses, and emergency medical personnel.
- Covers information on over 600 clinical problems
- New Topics Added: Acute Coronary Syndrome, Bath Salt Poisoning, Coagulopathy Reversal, Geriatric Trauma, Leukocystosis, Periodic Paralysis, Polyneuropathy, Retro Orbital Hematoma, Serotonin Syndrome, Uvulitis , Vomiting (Cyclic), and much more
- Diagnoses span from pre-hospital to disposition stage
- Designed to meet the needs of clinicians working in settings providing urgent and emergent care
- The well-organized coverage of each disorder includes clinical presentation, prehospital, diagnosis, treatment, disposition, and ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding
- Includes updated treatment guidelines and references
- Provides up-to-date information on topics such as emerging infections, new protocols and new treatments
- Superb differential diagnoses lists that are a valuable aid at the point of care in practice
- Includes 3 built-in medical calculators which assist in making clinical decisions