An invaluable resource for the third or fourth year medical students preparing for the USMLE and shelf exams on surgical clerkships, enables quick study and easy access in a rapid-fire Q&A format. This latest update is based on the 7th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Surgical Recall, integrates the student-tested and approved Recall series Q&A format ideal for independent review and mastery.
- Includes survival tactics and tips for success on the boards and wards as well as key information for those new to the surgical suite
- Addresses both general surgery and surgical subspecialties
- A new section includes Power Reviews and Microvignettes
- Addition of overall 50 new illustrations
- Complete illustrations of anatomical landmarks improve understanding
- Students on rotation or being PIMPed can quickly refer this resource for accurate and on-the-spot answers
- Includes completely updated information, new acronyms and mnemonics, new illustrations, and more streamlined rapid-fire answers
- All content revised with the most up-to-date surgical information