The authors have selected 25 trials that changed Cardiology and also put them into perspective, explaining why these studies were so important and how they influenced practice in cardiology. This latest update is based on the 4th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
In today's evidence-based Medicine an intimate knowledge of the trials is mandatory. However, the sheer number of studies, especially in Cardiology makes the orientation very difficult for the non-cardiologist. The 25 Landmark Trials in Cardiology will be very useful for residents of all disciplines, family doctors as well as for any other interested health professionals.
- Get 'just the important trials' or 'just the trials that changed practice'
- Newly added sections - Chronic Stable Angina and Epidemiology
- A user-friendly quick-reference guide of the '25 trials' that had the biggest impact on clinical practice across the breadth of cardiovascular medicine
- The most critical trials that residents and non-cardiologists need to know about
- Each trial is in context and emphasizes important strengths or limitations in the interpretation of trial results