An indispensable on-the-spot guide to fracture management and classification. This latest update is based on the 5th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Intuitive and easy to navigate, this resource provides instant access to information on fractures in adults and children, including epidemiology, anatomy, mechanism of injury, clinical evaluation, radiologic evaluation, classification, treatment, and complications. Handbook of Fractures
is the ideal on-the-spot reference for residents and practitioners seeking fast facts on fracture management and classification.
- Visualize key aspects of fracture management with abundant illustrations.
- Includes latest information on special topics such as multiple trauma, gunshot wounds, pathologic and periprosthetic fractures, and orthopedic analgesia.
- New chapters on intraoperative imaging and basic science of fracture healing.
- Chapters organized consistently to provide key information on fractures in adults and in children, including epidemiology, anatomy, mechanism of injury, clinical evaluation, radiologic evaluation, classification, treatment, and management of complications.
- Concise easy to access format.
- Numerous charts, tables, diagrams, illustrations, and bulleted lists.