One of the best-selling medical texts in the world, it builds upon that proud tradition--with even more of the current information you need, and delivered in a time-saving, quick-reference style. This latest update is based on the 35th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
The Washington Manual® of Medical Therapeutics
is a comprehensive, easy to access, and popular on-call resource for house staff and faculty globally.
- Complete text with optimized navigation
- Core set of essential, trusted resources combined in one convenient package
- Comprehensive coverage of all areas of medicine including neurology and toxicology
- Powerful, index-based searches that provides results quickly
- References and pages linked throughout for instant access
- Integrated updates that give the most up-to-date information at your fingertips
- New streamlined format that helps you keep pace with the latest advances in the field while removing redundancies and outdated information
- Enhanced table of contents for quicker reference
- Concise discussion of pathophysiology, an evidence-based current therapies, and diagnostic and therapeutic guidance from global experts
- 29 Decision support algorithms and 26 built-in calculators to assist in clinical decisions
- Easy-to-access formulas
- Most vital on-call resource for house staff and faculty around the world!
- Useful resource for internists, residents in internal medicine, emergency medicine, and family medicine, physician assistants and nurse practitioners