A resource for anesthesiology residents, and used as one of the primary study aids for the ABA oral boards. This latest update is based on the 8th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Yao & Artusio's Anesthesiology: Problem-Oriented Patient Management
presents the most critical anesthetic problems, and provides logical and scientific fundamentals for individualized patient management.
- Fully revised content with updated references of the most current, clinically relevant information on anesthesiology
- Each chapter is based on a real-world case history and includes questions that address every facet of management—from disease knowledge and differential diagnosis, through preoperative evaluation, intraoperative management, and postoperative care
- Includes new chapter on Ventricular Assist Devices, Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy Mechanical Circulatory support and bleeding tonsils
- Emphasizes critical thinking, collaborative decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Full-color, abundantly illustrated format highlights essential anatomic features and improves anesthetic technique
- Designed to stress anesthetic problems and to give the anesthesiologist the opportunity to organize his or her own ideas of patient care
- 11 Interactive flowcharts which assist in making clinical decisions
- Serves as a review source for the continuing education of the anesthesiologist
- The question and answer format, combined with current references, enhances its educational value